Sweetener World Tour
Due to overwhelming fan demand, multi-platinum, record-breaking superstar Ariana Grande has announced additional North American dates to The Sweetener World Tour. Produced by Live Nation, the renowned tour adds 19 dates including new stops in New York, Los Angeles, Lexington and more this Fall. The tour kicked off earlier this year at Times Union Center in Albany, NY and has been met with fan and critical praise alike.
2018 marked yet another historic year for GRANDE. She concluded a banner twelve months with the distinction of being named Billboard’s “Woman of the Year” and receiving a pair of GRAMMY® Award nominations in the categories of “Best Pop Vocal Album” for her latest album Sweetener and “Best Pop Solo Performance” for “God Is A Woman.” Simultaneously, her recent single “thank u, next” bowed at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and smashed the record for “Most Spotify Streams for a Song By A Female Artist in a Single Week.”
ATTENTION: CLEAR BAG POLICY IN EFFECT
In order to provide the smoothest entry and safest experience for fans attending the Ariana Grande concert at Rupp Arena Sunday, November 17, the tour has announced a clear-bag policy among other security measures for the show.
- ONLY BAGS THAT ARE 100% CLEAR WILL BE ALLOWED. CLICK HERE FOR EXAMPLE OF ALLOWABLE BAGS
- Each fan may carry only one bag.
- All bags must be made of clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC. One-gallon sized clear plastic freezer bags are also permitted.
- All belongings must be individually placed in the clear bag and cannot be placed in additional bags within.
- Bags must not exceed the following dimensions: 12”x 6”x 12”
- If you have a medically necessary item, it will be permitted after a thorough inspection. Please make security aware as you enter the facility.
- Also please note: NO cameras or Recording Devices are permitted. (Cell phones with cameras ARE permitted.)
All guests are subject to search prior to entry. Staff will visually conduct, bag and metal detection inspections to detect prohibited items to ensure the safety of all guests. Below are tips for expedited entry to Rupp Arena.
- Guests are encouraged to arrive early.
- Open jackets and remove hats before walking through the security checkpoint.
- Remove the following items from pockets – metal objects, keys, phones, and electronic devices.
*NEW* UPPER ARENA SEATING
- November 17, 2019 7:30 PM Add to cal