Go Red for Women Luncheon
Get informed about the risks of heart disease and stroke. Know the red flags. Know your heart health story. Go Red For Women inspires women to make lifestyle changes, mobilize communities, and shape policies to save lives. United, we are working to improve the health of women in your community
It’s time to put our hearts into it and Go Red For Women, so please join us at this year’s luncheon.
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
Discovery Village will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., with 3 breakouts:
• Heart and Vascular 101 - sponsored by KentuckyOne Health
• "Living with heART" - sponsored by Passport Health Plan
• Heart Healthy Cooking with Ouita Michel and Chef Josh Smouse of Honeywood Restaurant - sponsored by Laura's Lean Beef
Luncheon begins at 11:30 a.m. and will feature:
• Music from Walnut Street Ramblers, with Alicia Helm McCorvey
• Macy's professional fashion show
• Survivor fashion show
• Keynote Speaker, Laila Ali
For more information, please visit the American Heart Association website.
DateNov 17 , 2017
LocationLexington Convention Center
AvailabilityBuy Tickets Now
- November 17, 2017 8:30 AM Add to cal