I Know Expo
Sunday, April 2; Noon - 4:30pm
The i know expo® is a FREE event for people of all ages and life stages: living out their golden years; taking care of someone they love; coping with difficult health situations or simply smart enough to know it’s never too early to start planning for the future. The i know expo will empower us with information about the services, resources and support available to make the rest of life the best of life.
• Know how to find services in your community to help care for a loved one.
• Know how to plan for future physical, emotional and financial well-being.
• Know how to choose the best option for housing.
• Know how to stay mobile, sharp and engaged.
• Know how to take care of yourself if you are a caregiver.
• Know how to live as independently as possible for as long as possible.
And much more.
For more information visit: www.iknowexpo.org
DateApr 2 , 2017
LocationLexington Convention Center
Admission is FREE and open to the public!
AgesAll Ages are welcome, but content is geared toward seniors and their caretakers.
- April 2, 2017 12:00 PM Add to cal