Don't just watch anime — Live it!
This is it! Kentokyocon 2019! Cosplay, panels, anime, gaming, and so much more. Be there July 19th through July 21st. Don't just watch anime, live it!
Kentokyocon 2019 Registration Information
Here you’ll find a quick rundown of what you need to know about badges and access at Kentokyocon.
Online Pre-Registration is now available HERE.
- The three-day badge (or full weekend badge) grants the attendee access to all events for the entire weekend of the convention.
- The two-day badge grants the attendee access to all events for the date of purchase until the end of events the following day.
- The one-day badge grants the attendee access to all events for the date of purchase until the end of the calendar day.
The cost of each badge purchased at the convention is as follows:
- Three Day badge: $50
- Two Day badge: $40
- One Day badge: $35
Badges can be picked up and/or purchased from the ticket window just outside the entrance to Heritage Hall during the operating hours of the convention. You must have a legal ID to pickup/purchase a badge.
- Children aged ten (10) and younger will be admitted for free with the purchase of a full adult badge with up to two (2) children per paying adult.
- Children under the age of fourteen (14) MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while attending Kentokyocon.
- If your child is between fourteen (14) and seventeen (17) years old, you must sign a parental waver in order to leave them unattended. In addition, you must be present in order to pick up the badge with a government-issued Photo ID. Note that ANY children left on premises after the venue shuts down will be turned over to the proper authorities.
Fri., July 19: 12:00PM - 7:00PM
Sat., July 20: 9:00AM - 1:00AM
Sun., July 21: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
DatesJul 19 - 21 , 2019
LocationLexington Convention Center
AvailabilityBuy Tickets Now