Exposition Services Specialist
Schedule: Full Time
Responsible for on-site and off-site assembling and building of exhibitor displays that include decorating tables, laying carpet, hanging pipe/drapes, disassembling/storing exhibition supplies/tools and receiving/shipping exhibitor freight and equipment.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
Must be available to work a flexible shift to include evenings and weekends.
Forklift experience desirable.
WANT TO APPLY?
• Download and complete an Employment Application.
• Email your current resume, application, and cover letter to [email protected]
• Visit our administrative offices between 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday to complete and submit an official employment application in person. The administrative offices are located on the 2nd level of the Shops at Lexington Center at 430 West Vine.
• When applying, please specify the title of the position you are seeking.
• Completed applications can also be mailed to: Human Resources Department, Lexington Center Corporation, 430 West Vine Street, Lexington, KY 40507.